Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Museo d'arte Moderna (MoMA): salta la filaMuseo d'arte Moderna (MoMA): salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 24,00 €
2. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 33,30 €
3. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 20,90 €
4. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 39,30 €
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, mer, 18 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 36,20 €
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sab, 13 giu 2020
da 29,90 €
7. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourMadison Square Garden, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 27,90 €
8. Radio City Stage Door TourRadio City Music Hall, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 25,00 €
9. Madame Tussaud: New YorkMadame Tussauds: New York, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 40,20 €
10. Metropolitan Museum of Art: salta la codaMetropolitan Museum of Art: salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 30 giu 2020
da 27,40 €
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.
The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show off a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
What ticket types are available?
Child (0-11): Free of charge
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-11): Free of charge