Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock - ponte di osservazione: salta la filaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, mar, 4 ago 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 33,80 €
2. Madame Tussaud: New York, mer, 5 ago 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 32,80 €
3. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, mer, 5 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 40,40 €
4. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, sab, 8 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 36,70 €
5. Carta Eat and PlayCarta Eat and Play, mer, 5 ago 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 23,80 €
6. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursBig Bus Tour New York, mar, 4 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 68,50 €
7. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourMadison Square Garden, gio, 6 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 28,30 €
8. Radio City Stage Door TourRadio City Music Hall, gio, 6 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 25,30 €
9. Rockefeller Center TourRockefeller Center, mar, 4 ago 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 27,00 €
10. New York - Giro in elicottero – 15 minutiGiro in elicottero – 15 minuti, gio, 6 ago 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 218,10 €
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entrance
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Get up and close to the United States' military and maritime history at The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Skip the line with prepaid tickets!
- Skip the line to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- See dozens of incredible aircraft
- Enter the diesel-powered submarine USS Growler
- Visit its command center and torpedo rooms
- Check out the many interactive exhibits
- Chat with veteran volunteers about their experiences behind enemy lines
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Explore The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a battle-hardened aircraft carrier, which served in WW2 and the Vietnam War - and even assisted NASA during rescue missions.
Step aboard and see dozens of skillfully restored aircraft, including two Soviet MiGs, the supersonic A-12 Blackbird, and the actual Concorde. If that’s not out-of-this-world enough for you, check out the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
The Intrepid also has the USS Growler, one of only two diesel-powered submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. Watch your head as you explore this underwater war-tube. Check out the crew’s mess, the command center, and the two torpedo rooms.
History-lovers, science nerds, and people who love Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October will all find this place incredible!
Add One or Two Simulators
Get yourself an add-on and experience up to two totally unique simulators. With the simulator 'Stories of Intrepid', state-of-the-art computer graphics, historical footage, and 4D technology will all immerse you in a world of brave heroes. With the simulator 'Transporter FX', feel the wind around your polarized glasses as you judder your way through six minutes of adrenaline-pumping flight!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
All under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Risparmia tempo - Salta la fila
- Skip the line access to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Access to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Access to the submarine USS Growler
- Access to one or two simulators (if selected)
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum West 46th Street, 10036, New York
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!