Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Noleggio biciclette di Central Park, lun, 24 gen 2022 - mar, 8 feb 2022
da 22,20 €
2. Statua della Libertà: crociera guidata, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, lun, 24 gen 2022 - lun, 23 mag 2022
da 20,90 €
3. Top of the Rock - ponte di osservazione: salta la filaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, dom, 23 gen 2022 - lun, 23 gen 2023
da 30,00 €
4. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la fila9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, dom, 23 gen 2022 - lun, 7 feb 2022
da 31,40 €
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority EntranceIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, dom, 23 gen 2022 - ven, 20 mag 2022
da 31,10 €
6. Il Guggenheim: salta la fila, lun, 24 gen 2022 - lun, 23 mag 2022
da 22,50 €
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.