Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Carta Eat and PlayCarta Eat and Play, sab, 19 set 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 22,20 €
2. Tour Little Italy nel BronxTour Little Italy nel Bronx, mer, 23 set 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 32,40 €
3. Tour Gastronomico di BrooklynTour Gastronomico di Brooklyn, lun, 21 set 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 73,00 €
4. Location cinematografiche di Central ParkLocation cinematografiche di Central Park, dom, 20 set 2020 - sab, 2 gen 2021
da 28,70 €
5. Location di Gossip Girl: tour guidatoLocation di Gossip Girl: tour guidato, dom, 20 set 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 51,80 €
6. New York - Giro in elicottero – 15 minutiGiro in elicottero – 15 minuti, lun, 21 set 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 203,20 €
7. Sex and the City: tour guidatoSex and the City: tour guidato, dom, 20 set 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 51,80 €
8. Crociera New York: il meglio di New YorkCrociera New York: il meglio di New York, ven, 18 set 2020 - mer, 30 dic 2020
da 40,70 €
9. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursBig Bus Tour New York, ven, 18 set 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 63,80 €
10. Crociera New York: Spirit of New York con pranzo a buffetCrociera New York: Spirit of New York con pranzo a buffet, lun, 21 set 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 81,30 €
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.