Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Carta Eat and PlayCarta Eat and Play, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mer, 11 nov 2020
da 24,20 €
2. Pacchetto Shop, Hop & Top - 96 orePacchetto Shop, Hop & Top - 96 ore, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 160,00 €
3. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty IslandStatua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, mar, 12 nov 2019 - ven, 31 gen 2020
da 21,30 €
4. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledìHarlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledì, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mer, 4 nov 2020
da 55,50 €
5. Crociera New York: serale di 2 oreCrociera New York: serale di 2 ore, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 40,30 €
6. Sex and the City: tour guidatoSex and the City: tour guidato, gio, 14 nov 2019 - mer, 11 nov 2020
da 56,40 €
7. Giorno intero a ManhattanGiorno intero a Manhattan, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 129,80 €
8. Visita guidata di 2 giorni (All Loops Tour)Visita guidata di 2 giorni (All Loops Tour), mer, 13 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 69,50 €
9. Statua della Libertà: Ellis Island in crociera e hop-on hop-offStatua della Libertà: Ellis Island in crociera e hop-on hop-off, mer, 13 nov 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 98,70 €
10. Location di Gossip Girl: tour guidatoLocation di Gossip Girl: tour guidato, gio, 14 nov 2019 - dom, 8 nov 2020
da 56,40 €
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.