Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock - ponte di osservazione: salta la filaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, dom, 12 lug 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 33,80 €
2. Madame Tussaud: New York, lun, 13 lug 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 32,80 €
3. Sex and the City: tour guidatoSex and the City: tour guidato, mar, 14 lug 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 55,60 €
4. Location cinematografiche di Central ParkLocation cinematografiche di Central Park, mar, 14 lug 2020 - sab, 2 gen 2021
da 30,80 €
5. Location di Gossip Girl: tour guidatoLocation di Gossip Girl: tour guidato, mar, 14 lug 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 55,60 €
6. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, lun, 13 lug 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 40,40 €
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, gio, 16 lug 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 36,70 €
8. Carta Eat and PlayCarta Eat and Play, lun, 13 lug 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 23,80 €
9. Tour Danzante - Hip HopTour Danzante - Hip Hop, gio, 16 lug 2020 - gio, 25 mar 2021
da 39,70 €
10. Cocktail Tour a New YorkCocktail Tour a New York, mer, 15 lug 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 88,30 €
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!