Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: salta la codaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 33,30 €
2. Madame Tussaud: New York, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 31,40 €
3. NYC, Bus Hop On-Hop Off e Traghetto, 48 oreVisita guidata di 2 giorni (All Loops Tour), dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 5 apr 2020
da 42,10 €
4. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 20,90 €
5. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – domenica, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 17 gen 2021
da 54,00 €
6. Shopping all’outlet di Woodbury - trasporto inclusoWoodbury Common Outlet, sab, 25 gen 2020 - sab, 23 gen 2021
da 23,10 €
7. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledì, mer, 29 gen 2020 - mer, 20 gen 2021
da 54,00 €
8. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, dom, 26 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 39,90 €
9. Rockefeller Center TourRockefeller Center, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 26,70 €
10. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, sab, 25 gen 2020 - sab, 25 lug 2020
da 30,10 €
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!