Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: salta la coda, dom, 8 dic 2019 - lun, 7 dic 2020
da 33,60 €
2. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledìHarlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledì, mer, 11 dic 2019 - mer, 2 dic 2020
da 54,50 €
3. Museo d'arte Moderna (MoMA): salta la filaMuseo d'arte Moderna (MoMA): salta la coda, dom, 8 dic 2019 - lun, 7 dic 2020
da 24,30 €
4. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty IslandStatua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, lun, 9 dic 2019 - ven, 31 gen 2020
da 20,90 €
5. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, dom, 8 dic 2019 - ven, 5 giu 2020
da 30,00 €
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, gio, 12 dic 2019 - lun, 7 dic 2020
da 36,60 €
7. Metropolitan Museum of Art: salta la codaMetropolitan Museum of Art: salta la coda, dom, 8 dic 2019 - mar, 30 giu 2020
da 27,70 €
8. Radio City Stage Door TourRadio City Music Hall, mar, 10 dic 2019 - lun, 7 dic 2020
da 25,20 €
9. Madame Tussaud: New YorkMadame Tussauds: New York, lun, 9 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 40,60 €
10. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, lun, 9 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 39,70 €
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!