Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock - ponte di osservazione: salta la filaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, ven, 24 set 2021 - gio, 31 mar 2022
da 30,90 €
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la fila9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, ven, 24 set 2021 - ven, 21 gen 2022
da 28,40 €
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off ToursBig Bus Tour New York, ven, 24 set 2021 - mer, 23 mar 2022
da 56,40 €
4. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority EntranceIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, ven, 24 set 2021 - ven, 31 dic 2021
da 30,10 €
5. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourMadison Square Garden, sab, 25 set 2021 - ven, 31 dic 2021
da 25,90 €
6. Statua della Libertà: crociera guidata, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, ven, 24 set 2021 - ven, 21 gen 2022
da 20,90 €
7. Noleggio biciclette di Central Park, ven, 24 set 2021 - ven, 21 gen 2022
da 21,50 €
8. Noleggio di biciclette per il ponte di Brooklyn, ven, 24 set 2021 - ven, 21 gen 2022
da 21,50 €
9. Il Guggenheim: salta la fila, ven, 8 ott 2021 - ven, 21 gen 2022
da 22,50 €
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Prenota da 23,20 €
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
40 W 51st St New York, NY 10020
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!