Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: salta la codaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 33,30 €
2. Madame Tussaud: New York, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 31,40 €
3. NYC, Bus Hop On-Hop Off e Traghetto, 48 oreVisita guidata di 2 giorni (All Loops Tour), dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 5 apr 2020
da 42,10 €
4. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 20,90 €
5. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – domenica, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 54,00 €
6. Shopping all’outlet di Woodbury - trasporto inclusoWoodbury Common Outlet, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 23,10 €
7. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, dom, 26 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 39,90 €
8. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – mercoledì, mer, 29 gen 2020 - mer, 20 gen 2021
da 54,00 €
9. Rockefeller Center TourRockefeller Center, sab, 25 gen 2020 - dom, 24 gen 2021
da 26,70 €
10. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, sab, 25 gen 2020 - sab, 25 lug 2020
da 30,10 €
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 6th Ave New York, NY 10020
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!