Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Madison Square Garden - Guided TourMadison Square Garden, ven, 1 gen 2021 - mar, 23 nov 2021
da 26,80 €
2. Tour Little Italy nel BronxTour Little Italy nel Bronx, mer, 2 dic 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 32,90 €
3. Harlem: tour guidato Hip HopHarlem: tour guidato Hip Hop, dom, 29 nov 2020 - lun, 29 mar 2021
da 32,90 €
4. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, sab, 28 nov 2020 - sab, 1 mag 2021
da 34,80 €
5. Tour Harry ti presento SeinfeldTour Harry ti presento Seinfeld, sab, 28 nov 2020 - sab, 26 dic 2020
da 45,10 €
6. Tour Brooklyn Bridge e DUMBOTour Brooklyn Bridge e DUMBO, sab, 28 nov 2020 - lun, 28 dic 2020
da 32,90 €
7. Location di Gossip Girl: tour guidatoLocation di Gossip Girl: tour guidato, ven, 27 nov 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 52,60 €
8. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority EntranceIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, ven, 27 nov 2020 - dom, 27 dic 2020
da 24,80 €
9. Il Guggenheim: salta la fila, ven, 27 nov 2020 - lun, 17 mag 2021
da 22,50 €
10. Tour Culla dell'Hip HopTour Culla dell'Hip Hop, ven, 27 nov 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 70,50 €
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorie di biglietti
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
40 W 51st St New York, NY 10020
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!