Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: salta la codaTop of the Rock Observation Deck, mer, 22 gen 2020 - gio, 21 gen 2021
da 33,30 €
2. Statua della Libertà: tour guidato in barca, Ellis Island e Liberty Island, mer, 22 gen 2020 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 20,90 €
3. Harlem: tour guidato e Gospel – domenica, dom, 26 gen 2020 - dom, 17 gen 2021
da 54,00 €
4. Shopping all’outlet di WoodburyWoodbury Common Outlet, gio, 23 gen 2020 - gio, 21 gen 2021
da 23,10 €
5. Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building, gio, 23 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 39,90 €
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la codaOne World Observatory - Freedom Tower: salta la coda, dom, 26 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 36,20 €
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda9/11 Memorial & Museum: salta la coda, mer, 22 gen 2020 - lun, 20 lug 2020
da 30,00 €
8. FreeStyle Pass New YorkFreeStyle Pass New York, gio, 23 gen 2020 - dom, 5 apr 2020
da 116,50 €
9. Sex and the City: tour guidatoSex and the City: tour guidato, ven, 24 gen 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 54,80 €
10. Statua della Libertà: Ellis Island in crociera e hop-on hop-offStatua della Libertà: Ellis Island in crociera e hop-on hop-off, gio, 23 gen 2020 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 95,90 €
Rockefeller Center Tour
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Small group tour
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy while working for the family business, Standard Oil, John D. Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city." Therefore, Rockefeller Center was conceived in the late 1920s to help revitalize midtown Manhattan during the Great Depression. It was finished in May 1933 and by the year of 1939 more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Categorie di biglietti
Cosa non è incluso?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Ticket da stampare
Durata: 1 ore 15 minuti
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!